Schooltrip to Cádiz
In front of Africa, bathed by the Atlantic Ocean, San Fernando de Cádiz (6 km from Cádiz city), enjoys the proper summer weather of Spain. The location is steeped in history and surrounded by beautiful landscapes and some of the best beaches in Spain, with African views and Phoenician, Arabs and Roman remains. In the best hands, students are individuals well looked after as our own children. This is not a big company, but a small loving team doing this with all our heart and soul.
- A week hosted in shared bungalows in the complex, Cádiz.
- Spanish course in the morning but mainlyoutdoors through different activities.
- Cultural trips, sun, beach, games, discovering…
- The goal of this whole experience is not only to boost the Spanish language but to experience friendship, tolerance, sun and fun as a first experience away from home.
- Spanish through acting skills and games
- Tennis, football, yoga
- Beach and surf
- Boat trip to El Puerto Santa María
- Day trip to Seville
- Games and swimming at the pool
- Disco (light)
- Cultural activitiesandsightseeingin Cádiz
- Cooking Spanish food
- Breakfast at hotel
- Spanish classes
- Free time (in complex or shopping mall in groundfloor)
- Sports, beach or pool
- Lunch at hotel or picnic
- Afternoon activity (cultural)
- Dinner at hotel
- Night activity(discolight,movieor other).
- Transfer from airport
- Full travel insurance
- Spanish course
- 7 nights of accommodation in a shared bungalow
- Hotel Bahía Sur in San Fernando
- Breakfast, lunch and Dinner
- Trip to Seville and cultural activities
- Surf class
- All the other amenities like boat trip, sports, tickets to events, etc.
- 24 hours care
- Daily blog with pictures.
- Civil-responsibility insurance GUARD ME.
- Flight ticket
- Any extras they want to have.
*Please notice the flight tickects are not included. All other costs of the program are free for those 2 tutors.
Cost of the program: from 900 €
*Prices might vary changing the scheduled program.
Terms & Conditions
*Please read these terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any services. Please note that before making a booking you will be asked to agree to these Terms. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Services not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials We use are faulty or not as described. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
1.1- If you wish to make a booking you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, which sets out your requirements and the services you are interested in.
1.2 – In response to your enquiry, we shall provide you with a proposal, which shall set out the anticipated Course Fee and details of the Services . You have 10 days to study the proposal and send us the confirmation.
1.3- Minimum 10 students
To book a course please send:
1. Your booking form by mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org and you we ́ll get the application form.
2. When you fill up and send it back us, we ́ll confirm the booking.
3. To reserve it, you have to deposit the 25% of the course fee per student, by bank account transfer.
4. To pay the rest, 20days max before program starts.
30-15 days before 15 %
14-4 days before 50%
3 days before 75%
less than 3 days 100%
* We reserve the right to cancel any Contract where the Course Fee has not been paid for in full by this time.
GUARD ME: The International Student.
- Personal injury and medical expenses
- Passport and documents
- Personal belongings repatriation
- Course fees Cancellation
Policy Does NOT Cover:
- Overseas Legal Expenses
Spanish my World offers you FREE travel insurance. The insurance policy will be issued with your course booking documents. Cover commences as soon as you leave home on the first day and ends when you reach home on the last day of your trip.
We are dedicated to ensuring that the children in our care make rapid progress in Spanish and also enjoy an unforgettable experience in a safe, homely, fully supervised environment. All Spanish My World teachers are experienced, professional and qualified and have been thoroughly investigated by us. Spanish My World has fully comprehensive safeguarding policies in place.